Checkmate! (ALBUM+DVD)(Japan Version)

Friday, March 14, 2008

OLIVIA - The Return Of The Chlorophyll Bunny


Buy it at:
Out of Print;_;
Title: The Return Of The Chlorophyll Bunny
Artist: OLIVIA
Genre: alternative, rock
Format: Mini-album
Release date: 03.12.2003
Label: Cutting  Edge                           
About:
I have no idea where OLIVIA got the inspiration to name her mini-albums xD Just when I though Comatose Bunny Butcher cannot be beaten I saw The Return Of The Chlorophyll Bunny. But anyway, enough of offtop xD I don't have any favourites on this CD, I love them all! If you liked Dress Me Up or Dekinai singles I suggest to lisen to Under Your Waves. It's a lot more rocky but I feel it's the most simillar to what she wrote before Synchronicity.
Download:
  1. Dreamcamp
  2. skip to a little #
  3. Purple Box
  4. Under Your Waves
  5. Space Halo
Full album:megaupload link

No comments: