Checkmate! (ALBUM+DVD)(Japan Version)

Monday, September 7, 2009

Arashi - 5x10 All the BEST! 1999-2009


Buy at:
YesAsia.com
Play-Asia.com
DVD Version:
Yesasia.com
Title: 5x10 All the BEST! 1999-2009
Artist: Arashi
Genre: Pop
Format: Album
Release date: 19.08.2009
Label: J Storm        
Limited Edition cover:
About:
Waaa~ First Arashi album I've bought and I got limited edition, too*-* Heaven knows how much stressed I was to get it but now I'm probably the only one in my country who has it (or so I like to believe xD xD XD). It's compilation of all singles Arashi released in their 10 years career, starting with A.RA.SHI to this year's Ashita no Kioku/Crazy Moon: Kimi wa Muteki. The album contains also a song a song with lyrics written by Arashi themselves for thair fans to thank them for their support through all these years. Standard edition has a hidden track called "Attack it!" wich is superb (why oh why my LE doesn't have it;_; Damn you Johnny's Entertainment, I'm not buying another copy:x) 3rd cd is a bonus for limited editon and it has 10 songs selected by Arashi (i.e. Re(mark)able (<3) and Oh Yeah! (<3<3<3))
Download:
Still uploading single files on 4shared full cd links for now...

No comments: