Checkmate! (ALBUM+DVD)(Japan Version)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Maaya Sakamoto - Grapefruit


Buy it at:
YesAsia.com
Amazon.com
Title: Grapefruit
Artist: Maaya Sakamoto
Genre: pop
Format: album
Release date: 23.04.1997
Label: Victor Entertainment               
About:
To be added...
Download:
  1. Feel Myself
  2. I and I
  3. Grapefruit
  4. Migi Hoppe no Nikibi
  5. Pocket o Kara ni Shite
  6. Orange Iro to Yubikiri
  7. Aoi Hitomi (remix)
  8. Yakusoku Wa Iranai
  9. My Best Friend
  10. Kaze ga Fuku Hi (Maaya Version)
  11. Sonomama de Iinda
Full album:megaupload link

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!


I was looking for the discography of Maaya-sama for a very, very long time ago! :)

Thank you for all these uploads!


(And sorry if my english is wrong, I'm brazilian ~~)

Anonymous said...

Used your posts to upgrade some of my collection to higher bitrates. For some reason half of it was only at 128kbps. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for this site~! I used your uploads to replace lost CDs! I'm very grateful. :)

Kamui-san said...

thank you very much!! your site is quite usefull!!

Tepes said...

Thankyou for this great álbum,..