Checkmate! (ALBUM+DVD)(Japan Version)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

LETTER ~Bring to Light~



NO COVER AVALABLE

Buy it at:
Out of print;_;
Title: LETTER ~Bring to Light~
Artist: Maaya Sakamoto & Ken Watanabe             
Genre: musical
Format: album
Release date: 2002
About:
This is a soundtrack from a musical Maaya has played. It's really beautiful. Right now I'm trying to getmy hands on the musical itself but I'm still missing couple % on my emule download...
Download:
  1. RAIN
  2. SHOW ME YOUR MONITOR
  3. MONITOR;REPRISE
  4. PERIOD
  5. BLOCKS
  6. REMAINS
  7. BLOCKS
  8. BECOMING GENTLE
  9. YOU,MEAN MINISTER
  10. GATHERING RAIN
  11. SHADING SHADOW
  12. THERE IS...
  13. DEAR YOU

Musical:
For those who want to see the musical (without english or any other subtitles, be aware) I uploaded it in this mediafire folder:
Letter ~Bring to Light~
Dowload all the parts the use HJSplit to join them in one.

9 comments:

Nadirah said...

Hey, thanks a lot for posting up this album :) I would've preferred a full album download, but no harm done lol. Again, thank you so much!

Also, I didn't grab Triangler, but I'm still trying to get used to it. It just doesn't have the same feel as other collabs of YK & Maaya before this but I guess I can get used to it soon enough.

Richard said...

omg, you are the best! I tried getting a torrent of the letter ~bring to light~ video, but it seems I was the only one who wanted it...

I've been looking for this video for ages, thank you SO much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ! ♥♥

EJ said...

Thank you so, so much! I have a few songs from this musical, and I've been looking for the rest literally for years.

Anonymous said...

was looking for this. Thanks a bunch!

Unknown said...

is it possible for you to post the romanji lyrics for "Dear"? My friend and I would really appreciate it.

Orlaith said...

Wow, thanks so much! I wish I could buy the cd but I can't find it anywhere :(

Pompon said...

I tried to find it too, all in vain. I think you could stalk it on japanese yahoo auctions but I have yet to find trusted middleman for that.

Saturn's Constellation said...

OMG it's so surprising that you find the video and mp3! Ur so great! The file is so precious and hard to find. Maaya performed best in it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!