Checkmate! (ALBUM+DVD)(Japan Version)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OLIVIA - OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST)


Buy it at:
Amazon.com
Play-Asia.com
Title: OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST)
Artist: OLIVIA
Genre: pop, rock
Format: Album
Release date: 28.02.2007
Label: Cutting  Edge                     
About:
OMG! Recorded Butterflies, FINALLY xD Now, seriously, if you like what OLIVIA did for Nana animation or her less alternative music you will fall in love with this album. It has all a-sides from OLIVIA inspi'Reira (Trapnest) signles plus couple of really good new songs plus not so bad Wish live plus most aniticipated ever Nana anime song: Recorded Butterflies. Considering that this is inspi'Reira stuff, as a Nana fan I have to say OLIVIA did a lot better than Yuna Ito and she menaged to smuggle her own musical personality into the character. Now on to the songs. Tell Me is the only one haven't listen to more than 30+ times. I remember somebody said that it's very similar to Wish, like Wish part 2 and I agree with that. But Wish was first and it's simply better in my opinion. Shadow of Love is the song that was supposed to be equivalent to Trust song from manga. I love it, but I actually couldn't belive OLIVIA wrote that lyrics._. My bad, but they're beautiful. Rock me is a simple (but not too simple), possitive rock song. Winter Sleep was used as ending theme to some Nana episodes and it's the most touchig song on the album;_; I waited almost a year for Recorded Butterflies to be released and it is like a cherry on the top of the cake;) I highly recommend this album to everybody but this is (why oh why) a limited edition only so it's hard to grab it now and it'll be even harder in the future...
Download:
CD:
  1. a little pain
  2. Wish
  3. Starless Night
  4. Shadow of Love
  5. Tell me
  6. Rock You
  7. Winter sleep
  8. Recorded Butterflies -Studio Live-
  9. Wish -Live-
  10. a little pain -Studio Live-
Full album:megaupload link
DVD:
  1. NANA SPECIAL STREET LIVE
  2. a little pain -TRAPNEST original animation clip (TV SIZE VER)-

Booklet:
I know I have it somewhere>_<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pompon! your blog sure contains a lot. i'm gonna be downloading these mp3s okay? ganbatte kudasai! ^__^

Pompon said...

Go ahead xD I still have to upload DVD part for this album ;P

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank you so very very much for uploading all of Olivia's stuff - you're a total life saver :) Olivia is one of my favorite artists who, IMHO, doesn't get the recognition she deserves...

Thank you so much for posting all her stuff!

Anonymous said...

I've been searching this album all over. Thank you for this, my dear. :)